Every year, I love creating a fun photo opportunity for visitors at the entrance of The Farm Chicks Show. This year, I constructed a big bunch of cotton candy balloons.
For me, cotton candy is fun. And happy. And wouldn't this be fun to make for a photo op (or decoration) at your next party?
- Hot glue paper cones to bags of cotton candy.
- Affix long strings to the cones.
- Hot glue bags together to create a huge bunch of "balloons".
- Hang bunch from ceiling with several pieces of clear heavy duty fishing line.
- Once hung, tie all the loose strings (hanging from the bottom of the cones) together to create a knot, just as a balloon peddler would.
Tip: I repackaged my bags of cotton candy using clear bags, rather than the clown themed bags they came in. (It just fit better with what I had in my mind).
Special thanks to the wonderful Samantha Cabrera for these images from the show.